Warframe Tenet Weapons are a new set of weapons introduced in the How to get Sisters of Parvos update, and while they take a while to obtain, it’s well worth the effort.
Some Tenet Weapons are boosted versions of existing weapons, while others are brand-new additions to the game. There are plenty to choose from, but you’ll have to put in some effort to get them.
Warframe Tenet Weapons
Not all Tenet Weapons are the same. Five of them are revamped versions of existing Corpus weapons divided into Primary and Secondary variants. Three are brand-new weapons unique to the Sisters of Parvos themselves, and four are new melee weapons you can only get from collecting Corrupted Holokeys.
Almost every Tenet Weapon boasts high critical rates and boosted damage output of some kind, while the Corpus variants feature mostly higher stats than their orignial counterparts.
How to get Sisters of Parvos update, and while they take a while to obtain, it’s well worth the effort.: Two-handed scythe with heavy slide attacks releasing ricocheting energy disks; pauses combo duration when holstered.
We’ve listed all the Warframe Tenet Weapons below.
- Tenet Tetra: Parvosian upgrade of the classic Tetra. Slower fire rate but with a larger magazine. Can now alt fire entire clip as a large burst radius grenade launcher.
- Tenet Flux Rifle: Sister-modified Flux Rifle with increased fire rate and range.
- Tenet Arca Plasmoor: Custom variant of a Corpus classic. Staggering blasts now ricochet and have greater range at the cost of a slower fire and reload speed.
- Tenet Cycron: This reengineered Cycron features a refracting energy disc that can split off the main target hitting up to 2 additional nearby targets.
- Tenet Detron: Parvos Granum’s engineers have made this already ferocious hand-cannon, even more deadly with addition of an alternate fire mode that empties an entire clip in one devastating burst.
Sisters of Parvos weapons
- The patented Granum Attaché System reloads the weapon when holstered.
- Tenet Diplos: Itemize and execute with this pair of auto-lock-on, homing-projectile pistols. Shoot from-hip for a more conventional pistol experience. The patented Granum Attaché System reloads the pistols when holstered.
- Tenet Spirex: Dominate rivals with this pistol’s lightning fast rail-slugs. Head-shots speed up reload.
Ergo Glast Tenet Weapons
- Tenet Agendus: Hammer and shield whose heavy blades launch energy disks.
- Tenet Exec: Heavy blade with slam attacks unleashing multitudes of shockwaves.
- Tenet Livia: Two-handed nikana that builds blocking angle from blocking; pauses combo duration when holstered.
- Warframe Tenet Weapons are a new set of weapons introduced in the How to get Sisters of Parvos update, and while they take a while to obtain, it’s well worth the effort.: Two-handed scythe with heavy slide attacks releasing ricocheting energy disks; pauses combo duration when holstered.
Read More: Warframe: How To Spawn & Defeat Sisters Of Parvos